Saturday 18 February 2012

Football tips 18/02/12

After a few days inactivity there are selections again for todays games.

Fortunately the 2 games for today do not overlap (so i get to see one result before placing my bets on the other).
My last bet finished 2-0 so the first game today is between Xanthi and Asteras T in Greece.

I will be placing £28.04 on the draw, and £23.65 on the 0-0

The second game is between Lorient and Lille in France.

My stakes will depend on the Xanthi result.

If Xanthi finishes 0-0 I will place

Draw - £13.88
0-0 - £33.88

If it finishes with any other draw than 0-0 I will place

Draw - £13.88
0-0 - £26.73

If the anthi game is not a draw I will palce

Draw - £42.36
0-0 - £26.73

5 comments:

  1. When we will get some new betting tips? We are wainting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tips you shared in the post about the football betting is very nice and useful to me as I was looking for it. I am new to it and was gathering resource when reached here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog!. Get best soccer betting experience with Match winning soccer tipsters. One of the amazing things about this live soccer betting site is it offers 50% sign up bonus to its newly signed up users and with valuable insider soccer tipsters tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังสงคราม

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete