Wednesday 15 February 2012

Football tips 15/02/12

A good and a bad day yesterday. Nailed a perfect 0-0 score in the Birmingham game which returned me £347.42, (I actually returned over £400 as received better odds than I am publishing) but the Rotehrham game was decided by a soft penalty. Would have been great to scoop an equal amount on that game.

The problem with having 2 games at the same is that I have to decide what stakes to place on each as the outcome of one game isn't known. If the Birmingham game was played at 5pm - I wouldn't have needed to palce quite so much on the Rotehrham game. Mind you - had the Rotherham game been 0-0 it would have compensated for this.

I am reverting my stakes down again today as I did receive a winner yesterday.

Todays game is:

Levadiakos v Panetolikos in Greece.

I am staking £20.92 on the draw and £23.53 on the 0-0

My current stakes and returns since starting this thread are:

Staked £172.07
Returned £234.98

and i have nearly broken the £1500 profit mark since I started this system in October

Again, I will publsih all stakes and odds as per the http://www.football-bet-data.com/ site - my actual profits exceed this but to allow people to cross check I will use those odds for reference.

Code: W7CBSE2QJBE6

3 comments:

  1. very great football tips ! i have a good tip also for you ! check it out , click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah this is the best football tips .
    i hope you also check our site
    visit us,here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent explanation! In the soccer betting world, people just mesmerized to watch the soccer matches. If you want to take the pleasure then get the soccer betting experience with Match winning soccer tipsters. Grab the 50% welcome offer too.

    ReplyDelete